Cuchulainn CC in association with Glyn O'Brien of First Tracks MTB are hosting a second beginners mountain biking skills day in Bellurgan Park this June.
Glyn O'Brien is one of the most renowned Irish Mountain Bikers to date. He has raced on the World Cup Circuit for over 10 years and has many achievements under his belt, notably 3rd place at the legendary Redbull Rampage in 2003, 2nd in the Masters Downhill World Championships, former Irish Downhill Champion and a double Gold Medalist at the World Police and Fire Games.
We will be covering:
- Cockpit setup.
- How to position pedals when attacking corners / berms.
- How to bunny hop and negotiate rock gardens.
- We will tackle obstacles such as; The Drop, The Rock & Root, how to get round the tight corners without putting a foot on the ground.
All basic but vital skills for newcomers and beginners or people looking to hone their skills.
- Cost: €15.
- Booking: Pay at league race sign on, on a first come first served basis.
- Requirements: You need your own bike in good working order and a helmet.
- Duration: Expect to be finished at approximately 8:45pm.
At the time of writing this there are only 3 places left.
For more information contact Séán Dúff (086 860 7181).