The Bellurgan Park 100 is a race in aid of charity where teams will attempt to be the first to complete 100 laps.
This is a mass start race. Entry is €20 and all proceeds go to charity.
Starts Sunday 12th March at 9:30am.
There are 4 teams each with a captain and a charity they are racing for. Three of the team captains are the podium finishers from last years league; Brendan Foley, Jason Malone and Kristaps Pumpurs. Each of these captains has picked a team colour, team name and their favouritest riders to be on their team from the participants of the 2016 league.
For the 4th team we have a special guest heading up an invitational team of misfits!
In relation to rules and how it works:
- Each of the 4 teams is racing for a charity. The winning team's charity gets the majority of the spoils.
- This is a mass start event. We sound a horn you all go fast.
- All teams can have all members on course at any point in time.
- Once the first team hits 100 laps we sound a second horn, they win and the race is over.
- We expect people to complete between 3 and 7 laps each.
- The lap is not the full course but it's about 75% of it.
- Spectators are welcome.
Your team captain will be in touch with you shortly with further information and to secure your attendance. Teams details will be published on this page closer to the event. We look forward to seeing you there!